Our Affiliate Broker Referral Network
WE CAN HELP YOU CONNECT TO THE WORLD! GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A GLOBAL
A valuable part of Interinvestments Realty® marketing program is our network of national and international Brokers, which is an extension of our exclusive Affiliate Broker Referral Network. The ABRN currently consists of affiliates from over 20 different countries, and 120 international members.
Referrals are a sizeable part of today’s real estate business and we fully recognize the opportunities available through a referral system.
In its original conception, referrals were procured by previous customers, friends and from Brokers who couldn’t effectively service a client in their local market area. But today real estate is no longer limited to local areas. The axiomatic idea held by most real estate practitioners that “all real estate is local,” has a caveat, the world is now one big market, and its globalization extends to real estate as well.
Our Affiliate Broker Referral Network works as bridge which crosses over regional, national and international boundaries. It is an excellent way for any Foreign Broker to have access to Florida’s housing market. It gives our affiliates the ability to showcase Florida’s premiere properties as part of their selling portfolio and to be able to receive a substantial commission as a referral fee.
Foreign Buyers in Today's South Florida Market
INTERINVESTMENTS REALTY RECOGNIZES THE IMPORTANCE OF FOREIGN BUYERS IN TODAY’S SOUTH FLORIDA REAL ESTATE MARKET!
South Florida real estate market, at a glance*:
- Around 60% of all buyers of existing-homes and condos are foreigners.
- 90% of new construction buyers are from out of the country.
- One-in-four foreign buyers who purchase real estate in the U.S buy in Florida.
- 31% of foreign buyers prefer Florida (1st place); compared to California 12% (2nd place) and Texas 9% (3rd place).
- Sao Paolo, Caracas, Mexico city, Toronto; buyers from those specific cities have been driving Miami’s residential market.
- 17% of Florida’s foreign buyer bought in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area.
- The national level of international sales is 3% compare to Florida’s 25%.
- Nearly all sales to international buyers do not require financing.
- Foreign buyers upper-homes-median price range is approximately $174,700.
- South Florida condo market continues to be driven by Venezuelan, Argentinean and Brazilian buyers.
- The demand for U.S. homes from foreigners in South Florida is different from the overall U.S. Market. Real estate domestic market drivers- jobs, consumer confidence, family formation, and economic growth-have had a major impact on existing-home sales in domestic transactions. International sales of U.S. homes to foreigners, however have different market drivers- perception of value relative to foreign comps [comparable value] the desire in the diversification of assets, potential vacation uses, rental opportunities and an interest in placing assets in areas well-defined with secure property rights.
- Total residential sales in Florida for 2010 were estimated at approximately $48.8 Billion and sales to foreigners were estimated at $12.7 Billion.
- 25% of total Florida residential sales are estimated to have been to foreigners in the 12 month period ending June 2011.
*As reported by the National Association of Realtors® on 2011.
Become an Affiliate Broker
REFERRAL FEE BREAKDOWN
$250,000.00 x 5% commission x 25% Referral Fee = $3,125.00
AFFILIATE BROKER REFERRAL NETWORK – ANNUAL COMPENSATION CHART
||3 SALES / MO
||4 SALES / MO
||5 SALES / MO
|Average Referral Fee
|Net Per Month
Our Affiliate Brokers have access to the highest commissions in the industry!
The chart breakdown is based on a 5% sales commission ( 5% is the average sales commission in New Home Industry) for projected number of sales. The total referral fees an Affiliate Broker can earn totally depends on the individual Affiliate’s success.
VIEW THE VIDEO